< > Alchemy for Dummies 2: Spencer in France and Free Theater Night

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Spencer in France and Free Theater Night


Well this morning I woke up later than usual but in time to come downstairs and be online at 12:01 for the free theater tickets. Found that "Fiddler On The Roof " was one offered. But the site was not working properly and by 12:20 or so I had tried to call the theater collective with no luck: called Beck Center and was told they couldn't make the reservations. So I took a break for breakfast and got back online at 1:20 only to find the "Fiddler" tickets gone! Drat I should have stayed on the entire time. I did get tickets to "Inherit The Wind" which should be good. And free is free, right?


Spencer's installation for Greenpeace in France took place today. Here's a press photo:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home