< > Alchemy for Dummies 2: Flickr

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Flickr

My Flickr views are at 82,000 or just about 11,000 since last year. In part this is due to Flickr having my setting on restricted for a while, and though I corrected the problem early on I just didn't bother to have them re evaluate my photostream till not long ago. I also have not posted new photos since some time in October(with only two exceptions) and those were from May last year. I did have all of the ones from "Parade the Circle " in June up as well. Oh, we've taken lots of photos since then. Mostly snapshots, roadtrips and family. Not too many events due to a reduction in finances and travel.But mainly I haven't posted due to depression. Yep, real down in the dumps time. No SI, but a lot of just not giving a damn about much of anything. More in another post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home