< > Alchemy for Dummies 2: Betsy A Winner, 50th Anniversary of Twilight Zone and Banned Books Week

Friday, October 02, 2009

Betsy A Winner, 50th Anniversary of Twilight Zone and Banned Books Week


On Tuesday 29 Sep I picked up a book at the library "Twilight Zone: 19 Original Stories On The 50th Anniversary." I didn't realize today, 2 Oct is the 50th Anniversary!

Here are a couple more sites Official 50th Anniversary Site




It is also the last of Banned Book Week, so read something banned!


I finally got all my 2008 photos up on Flickr. Now to start on my 2009 backlog.


On Facebook I told of Betsy being a winner. She won 1st Prize in her Toastmaster's Humorous Speech Contest on Wednesday and 3rd place in Table Topics. Now she competes in the next level. So I have a trophy wife!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home