< > Alchemy for Dummies 2: Back On After a Month

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Back On After a Month

Ok, not strictly a month in that I blogged from work sometimes and I did learn to use my phone to blog(Yes, I knew I could-but usually Betsy has the phone...it's a long story. )

So to update. I have no idea what is happening with the house. We had not been able to come up with the $1,000 for the lawyer and I had hoped to do that this payday. Well surprise, surprise! No payday. Yesterday I was told by co-workers that they had found out that they had not had their direct deposits. As they day went on we were told what had happened- a long complicated tale involving billing, the county and the state and Labor Day. So the story is we will get paid on Wednesday. So maybe then I can set up an appointment with the lawyer.

NEOHS gave us all $50 gift cards at the local market(paid for by the boss personally I was told) so we could get cat food for the babies and gas for Alice.

Hey! The babies are growing fast. Difflewuz and Johnny are great. They are doing well despite having a rather halfassed foster mom. I did spend four hours with them yesterday and have been with them all morning today-though mostly just with not playing.

Betsy seems happy with her new job and though the hours vary she's being kept busy.
Pictures to follow when I get them uploaded to Flickr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home