< > Alchemy for Dummies 2: The Annual Meeting

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Annual Meeting

This was Monday 9-10

“Hi All,

I still am in need of RSVPs for the Annual Meeting being held next Tuesday, September 18 at the Marriott on Harvard. The time is 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.. Please remember that this meeting is mandatory. So RSVP today to ensure you get a delicious breakfast!

I look forward to meeting all you!”



This was today.

“Thank you to all of you that attended the Annual Meeting this morning. I hope you enjoyed yourself and found it educational as well.

I think you should all be commended for attending it shows a real dedication and commitment to the agency. I thank you!”

Note this was a mandatory meeting and the agency was closed while we were at the meeting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home