< > Alchemy for Dummies 2: Tagged By Sofiesverden

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tagged By Sofiesverden

Way back on the first of August I was tagged by sofiesverden, then was off line. So here's my response:
1. One book that changed your life: "The Book" by Alan Watts, with the Bhagavad Gita coming a close second.

2.One book that you´ve read more than once : The Books of Charles Fort- a one volume set my dad bought me when I was very ill in 1968. For more on Charles see the "Links" section.

3. One book you´d want on a desert island: That's a tough one. A complete Shakespear? The Bible? I don't know.

4. One book that made you laugh: anything by Kinky Friedman

5. One book that made you cry : several passages in Robert Nathan's "Road of Ages"

6. One book you wish had been written: yikes. I kept telling them i didn't want to be a writer.

7. One book that you wish had never been written: "Mein Kampf" comes to mind but if he' hadn't written it would he still have been just as evil?

8. One book that you´re currently reading: Reading two books currently- "The Collected Stories and Novels of Guy de Maupassant" "War Without Hate" by John Bierman and Colin Smith. Well I was when I was tagged, but I didn't have a chance to post since I was off line. No book immediately, though the de Maupassant still is lurking ......

9. One book you´ve been meaning to read: Too many to count

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home