< > Alchemy for Dummies 2: FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH !!!!!!!

Sunday, October 15, 2006

FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH !!!!!!!

I am not a superstitious person. Oh, I believe in synchronicity and ghosts(sort of) but not in unlucky 13 or black cats. After all, I have some wonderfull black cat luck. Merlin and Thorissa being my best examples. And Spencer asked me to pose on a Friday the 13th in 2004. Years ago I did have someone who was drunk total my Fiat station wagon on Friday 13th but no one was hurt, and since he had his niece and nephew in the car that was lucky.
So this Fiday when I woke up at 0700 a few minutes before the alarm was supposed to go off I considered my self to have had a good night and turned off the alarm. Fifteen minutes later while Betsy and I were talking the alarm went off! I thought that was odd and reached over to turn it off. It wouldn't shut down! I had to hunt down the plug and pull it. This took a good ten minutes of digging under and behind furniture. Yikes! I was fully awake after that needless to say. The day was uneventfull, though my mind was in a fog after noon time. Then Betsy came and picked me up and we stopped for food and then on to home. A strangely chilly home. A dark home. Hey! No power! Since about 1400 (according to the kitcen clock, an old fashioned analog) the power had been out. We got home about 1830 and the power came back on about 1930 or so. Happy Friday 13th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home