< > Alchemy for Dummies 2: More on Lindy

Friday, June 22, 2007

More on Lindy


Yesterday, I had several options that I could take advantage of for after work entertainment.
Todd had a concert at the one restaurant, there was a small concert in University Heights, part of the Thursday series, and a Summer Solstice celebration in Shaker Heights. All started about 1930 but I was tired and didn't want to go a sit for about 2 hours. Also it was hot. Had it been cool or had I been less tired, or had there been a folk concert among them I might have gone. Then I would not have been home at 2000 when Lindy showed up on the upstairs back porch.

When asked where she had been for 6 weeks, her reply was "Out!" as distinct as if I had asked a person. She is clean, has no sign of injury nor any weight loss.

Very grateful she is home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home