< > Alchemy for Dummies 2: Changing and Unchanging and Synchronicity

Friday, July 28, 2006

Changing and Unchanging and Synchronicity

A small synchronicity and a large one, then moving on. A couple of nights ago I caught part of a STNG episode and it featured Data. A day or so later I was thinking about the ability to change things so they hadn't happened and remembered the episode where Data was ordered to never tell anyone about such an event. Last night I turned on the TV and cought the last few minutes of that episode.

More meaningful large synchronicity. Of late Betsy and I have been going through some tough times with more to follow. At times like this I miss my dad and yet I rely on my knowledge of him and what he got through, especially in the war. Yesterday one of my clients brought a VHS tape and a book in about WWII North Africa campaign. Now this is a client I see only every two weeks and while I did tell him(quite a while ago) my dad had fought in North Africa, I have not told him about any of our problems, needless to say. So why now did I get these reminders of a much more serious dangerous time in my dad's life? To remind me it could be worse of course.

So as to changing and unchanging. I rode the bus in today as Betsy has the car. She left foe camp last night, and had a day of rain to pack through and a night of rain and storms. Some flooding in Ashtabula too, though not as bad as Lake county. Riding the bus again after two years was not bad(ok, yes I did ride once not too long ago to get home after a car repair). An easy wait for both buses and the rain held off, though I brought an umbrella.

Two years ago today I had posed for Spencer's Cleveland installation, but had not picked up the Cleveland print yet and had not met him. That has changed. Maybe more on that later.
I weigh a good 20 pound less than 2 years ago but my health is worse , not better.
Ok, well that's it for reflection this AM

1 Comments:

Blogger arcadia said...

hi roger.

thanks for popping by, and for your enlightening comment. have you posed for spencer tunich more than once?

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home