< > Alchemy for Dummies 2: Four Blogs

Friday, March 03, 2006

Four Blogs

My first blog was/is on Live Journal, and is "Alchemy for Dummies". My second blog was on Blogger, but was never created. My third was/is on Yahoo 360, and now thanks to my sister, I'm on My Space. I also have pictures on Flickr, and of course I am a member of a few groups, the most important being the MSN Group, "The Spencer Tunick Experience" http://groups.msn.com/TheSpencerTunickExperience/_homepage.msnw?&pps=k

As I have had a very long day, what with an INR at 8AM(2.7 which is good), covering several clients at work for an ill co-worker, being called by collector for some $1,500 in back taxes, talking to Betsy at home about plumbing repairs totalling $500 or so, running to the bank, to the drugstore with Betsy for her meds, and then to get our taxes done(a very small refund this year) falling asleep watching TV, spending an hour spreading the word, and facing my birthday in a really lousy mood, I think I will turn in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home